Darci, blogger of Freedom of Excess tagged me in this fun little game that’s been popular among fellow HerCampus bloggers as of late.
So I have decided, that it is time for me to publish my post too!
This is actually about a week overdue.
1. I was born in New Jersey. I grew up mostly in Canada, but a majority of the people I meet think I’m from India at first glance, presumably because of my skin colour and turban.
2. I have never done drugs (you know, the “bad” or illegal ones), nor have I wanted to. I felt the need to mention that I was talking about “bad” drugs because I’m sure at least one reader would deem it necessary to ask, “So you’ve never taken medicine?”
3. I think of a song for an unusually large number of situations. Even with random things that people say, songs pop into my head.
4. I get very excited during holidays and want to dress up for and celebrate everything. It doesn’t matter whether I know the details about what the holiday celebrates, or if I believe in what I know.
5. I’m stealing this one a little bit from my tagger. I tend to react in a more emotionally connected way with fictional characters. I cry all the time when reading good books or watching good shows/movies. Occasionally when listening to good music as well.
Usually I get more angry in real life, and react with sad emotions with the fictional content.
6. I am obsessed with movies and TV shows. So when I was trying to come up with random facts about me, the majority of things I came up with was based on the topic. So I decided To dedicate about half my list to TV shows/movies since that’s what started this blog in the first place.
–>7. The fastest I believe I ever caught up to a TV series was this summer. I watched 5 seasons of Sons of Anarchy in 5 days/6 nights. They are 13 episode seasons of almost an hour per episode.
–> 8. I can quote nearly the entire Pirates of the Caribbean. I used to be able to do it like a complete pro, but I’m a little rusty now. I haven’t seen it in a while, but having said that, it’s also probably the movie that I have seen over again the most times.
9. I can watch a good tv show for hours & hours. I used to love playing RPG video games, but now I start to feel stomach sick, get a headache, and my eyes throb when I play for more than about an hour.
10. I believe that I should end this post with something inspirational.
Losing is an obstacle. Failure is allowing that obstacle to be the end. If you keep reaching, it’s impossible to fail. – Tejnoor
That’s all for now. Have a great day everyone. Thank you for reading, and as always, feel free to leave a comment below.